To stay
posted by Gabriela on Wednesday, July 18, 2007|

I'm glad the decision isn't only mine. I would be stupid enough to follow him wherever he goes. Even though he doens't care.

Bottom line: He will leave and I will stay. But it's fine. He's not important anymore.

Actually I don't know if I'll stay or leave now that I got into both schools. I think I'll be okay both ways. It's weird how it makes much more sense to stay. It's easier for me. It's better. But I still worry about my future. What will happen when I graduate? What education will be better? Will it be easier to cope here? Will it be hell staying?

On a side note, tomorrow I'll have my first medical experience. I will measure some patients' blood pressure.

XoXo
Gaby

Labels: , , ,




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 1:26 PM  

Love your blog :) Visit mine!

Blogger j said... on 10:08 AM  

Good luck measuring patients blood! Sounds fun!

Blogger Amelia said... on 4:24 PM  

awww blood pressure, good luck from me too! You are young and the world is yours. Believe me your gonna be great ^^

Blogger Gabriela said... on 7:58 PM  

just a girl from l.a.: thanks. I'll visit.

sarcastica:
pff, I did need good luck.

amelia:
yeah, i needed good luck.

Post a Comment

<< Home