Idiot meets bitch
posted by Gabriela on Tuesday, October 31, 2006|

I know I haven't been here lately, but I have a good excuse this time. Actually,I always do. I had a busy week, I'm glad that it's over. But just so you know, I actually tried to write something a few days ago, but didn't quite finished it. As I have already said, it was a busy, stressful week. So here's what I wrote.

I'm still in denial. It's hard to believe that someone (else than me) likes him. I'm talking about the cute idiot, yeah, cute idiot returns.

This time he's not alone, he comes with his lovely girlfriend. Everyone, and I mean everyone thought he would die alone or something. Ok, that was cruel, but the truth is he's like a big kiddo, I never thought he was ready for a relationship, or something similar or close to a girlfriend. But OK, he's an idiot. Whatever. He has nothing to offer, he's not that smart, not that cute, and not that cool. He's useless, sometimes he's kind of funny, 50% of his jokes are actually good and spontaneous. I can't believe I used to laugh at all of them. I'm living proof that it's true, "love" makes people stupid. It was actually a crush, which is like stupid blind deaf love. So, let me tell you a little bit more about this new relationship, which I like to call: Idiot meets bitch. Ouch..

She's this spoiled girl, she likes any guy that likes her. I wasn't sure about this last statement until she liked him. How desperate is she that she actually "likes" him? And I know she doesn't even like him, the way I would. I know her past, and there are some bad references. Anyways, she has always dated all these hot guys, and now she's with this idiot. Which is really weird, and bitchy. And he, he is...have I called him an idiot? He likes her, I think he really does, but I don't know if he's playing her bitch game. I'm guessing they'll break up soon or something, I think that's one of the reasons why I'm not really jealous. I know what you're thinking: If this is not jealous I don't know what is. But seriously, I would be really sad and feeling bad if she would be a nice girl, and he would be the lucky boy. At this moment I just can't believe it. Idiot meets bitch. I should have seen it coming.

Hmm...I didn't want him anyway...

By the way, sorry for the over use of the words: bitch and idiot. But you've got to admit that it was fair and necessary.

XoXo
Gaby

P.S. The first part of this is from the day it really happened, and I have just written the second part. As you can see, I went trough all the five stages of grief:

  • Denial: What?! What?! It can't be, he's *definitely not handsome.
  • Anger: That bitch! Is she that desperate for attention to go out with a....?!
  • Bargaining: Nothing here actually.
  • Depression: She'll never like him like I do. (I'm guessing everyone says this, but anyway, it feels like that. Maybe it's a mistake, but it makes me feel better.)
  • Acceptance: Ok, I didn't want him anyway. I hope they're....what?! Happy? Hell no!...Burn in hell you bastards!
* Definitely not handsome: a common phrase I use to describe anyone who's definitely not handsome, in other words: almost ugly. It was first used in a friend's attempt to describe this amusing character, also known as cute idiot. =)




6 Comments:

Blogger justina said... on 12:35 AM  

Hey it is me again!
Hope you will get over it!
There are many other hunks out there.
Dont feel angry because of them.
Take care!

Blogger Pause said... on 2:05 PM  

cute. Trusdt me there will be more idiots in the future.

Blogger Hannah said... on 6:33 PM  

look at the brighter side of life...there are many fish in the ocean, but in the aquarium their number becomes lesser...there are many men or boys..but only few can touch your heart..always believe that there is someone out there that's right for you :D

Blogger Gabriela said... on 9:40 PM  

justina, yeah there are many out there,still it is...frustrating.

croaker, I agree with you, idiots will always exist.

hannah,hehehe I guess so, and I know he isn't right for me, he's too stupid, even for me.

XoXo
Gaby

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 8:40 PM  

Gabs you're too funny. Have you thought making this into a book? I see novel material here.

Blogger Gabriela said... on 8:54 PM  

Geminiwisdom, that's a good idea. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it.

XoXo
Gaby

Post a Comment

<< Home