Such a depressing subject
posted by Gabriela on Sunday, October 29, 2006|

No one has visited the new cool blog over there. So, please go visit and comment. I read an entry about her "boring married life", which I think is actually good. Ok, so I guess I'm pretty boring. I love to do boring activities. Well, I love her writing style. That's all I have to say.

***
Once again I don't know what to do with my life. Will I ever know? Maybe not. I'm graduating from high school next year. And then....I just don't know what will happen next.

My future, such a depressing subject. I try to see it as something exciting, as a million possibilities, but I can't. Some minutes ago I was chatting with a friend, and she told me that she was going to try to win a scholarship. And I remembered that I can't even do that. Why? Because I'm stupid. Not really. But that has been my motto lately. For example:

A typical conversation between me and my friend.

My friend: What? Why did I forget my homework?
Me: Because you're stupid. =)

Hehehehe, or my favorite, that follows a stupid question.

Me: There's no stupid questions. Just the people who ask them. =)


We have come to the point, that when I'm about to say: Because... she just says that she knows that she's stupid. But we know that this is just a game, we call each other stupid all the time. Ok, that just sounded stupid.


Ok, returning to the main idea of this. I don't have much options. Money sucks, especially when you don't have it. Intelligence sucks, especially when you don't have it. Beauty sucks, when you don't have it. So, let's see, what do I have?

To be continued....(because I don't know the answer to this, but maybe tomorrow)


XoXo
Gaby




8 Comments:

Blogger CyberCelt said... on 4:31 AM  

Happy Click and Comment Monday! If you are even considering what you want to do in the future, you are way ahead of the game.

There are many tests you may take to try and focus your search for a career. If you are interested, drop me a line at blogger at cooladz dot com and I can give you the URLs to the sites.

Take advantage of any career assistance that they are giving out in school. Check with the librarian or counselor.

Blogger Pause said... on 11:43 AM  

You are going to have a medical career dammit! Now get moving! cause there is no reason you can't!

Blogger GeminiWisdom said... on 12:17 PM  

You said that you didn't know what you wanted to do with your life. But actually, you do. You said so in your previous post:

"I want to help, and make a difference. That's my road to happiness."

That could mean a number of jobs: doc, lawyer, non-profit, etc. Yours is a general statement with lots of possiblities.

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 6:23 AM  

People will never stop learning. I think your journey is still long. :)

Would you like to exchange link? I saw you from the bestest of of all time. I have a link there too.

Let me know :)

Blogger Will said... on 4:59 PM  

Hey, if you want to be my rentee for this next week, let me know. I'll select you. I would have picked you last week, but I had promised another blogger that I'd pick him if he bidded.

I've been checking in with your blog regularly, try writing more often. I've thought about sending you an e-mail once in a while, but you don't have an e-mail address posted.

Anyway, my comment about not knowing what you want to do with your life - you've got plenty of time to figure it out. Most people don't know what they want to do in their first or second year of college. Or, like me, they change their mind. Don't stress about it too much... just focus on what is going on today.

Blogger Gabriela said... on 7:55 PM  

Cybercelt, thanks for your every monday comments. And for your help, I think I'm sure of what I want to do in life, but there's so many ways of doing it. I don't know if I should stay here, or go somewhere else. And I'm still deciding between two different majors. I'm even thinking about doing two. =)

Croaker, thanks for your support. I just can't decide, there's like three options I have for next year, I don't know if I should take the one that makes me happy, or the one that's convenient, or the one that's simple.

Geminiwisdom,you're right. At least I have that. I just want to do what makes me happy. But I don't know how.

David, I didn't know I was there. Am I there? Really? Well, anyways, sure, I would like a link exchange. The thing is I still don't have a list of links here in my blog, so I would have to do that first. But when I do, you'll be there.

Will, I didn't know you were renting your blog this week. I wasn't actually here, in the blogosphere. I spent some time changing some stuff from the blog, but didn't blog or something. I promise I'll try to write often. Thanks for your comment, the thing is that I don't know what's better. Not only about majors, but place...and some other things.

XoXo
Gaby

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 5:48 AM  

Cool Gaby,

I will put your blog on my link so anytime I want to visit you, it;s a matter of a click away.
You have a great blog :)

Blogger Hannah said... on 6:40 PM  

hello...you have still time to think...years ago, i'm in the same dilemma as you have now...whatever degree you will take, make sure that you'll be happy with it...for when you get there, there's no turning back...

Post a Comment

<< Home