Home Alone
posted by Gabriela on Tuesday, December 05, 2006|

"Dear Me" is the new blog of the week. I've been reading this blog for a while, it is quite addictive, and has a nice pink template. Ivan (owner of the blog) is from the Philippines, and here's her description of her blog.

Take a peep. See through me. Learn my idiosyncrasies and vanities. Get acquainted with my mood swings, my peculiarities, my rumblings and mumblings. Then maybe, just maybe, you will understand the random, weird thoughts of a nut case...

So, if you're interested, and I know you are. Go click, enjoy, and comment. =)

* * *

I'm so happy! Today was my last day at school. Just for this year though. I've been waiting for this day for so long, and now it's finally here. I want to scream, and I want to do everything. It's a late now (11:23 PM here in Mexico) but maybe tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow. It doesn't matter. What matters is that yesterday is gone, and now I feel free. I feel like I could do anything.

Ok, I've just read it. And I want to say I'm not under the influence of any kind of drug. This is real healthy (maybe not) happiness.

I feel relieved. This semester was the worst. But now I can rest from all that, and hope that next year will be better. As you can see, I hate high school. I'm sure there's great and wonderful things about high school, but last semester was not the case. I could describe my situation in one word: forgotten. I would say more than one word but I think I have blogged enough about this, and I think you know what I've been through. And if you don't, here's something I wrote that may give you an idea.

"Home Alone"

She looks out the window,
Her vision blurred by flowing tears,
Sees what used to be hers,
Laughter and games.
And cries silently:
"What went wrong?"
Remembers how it used to be,
How someone used to care,
But now, that's only memories.
Never thought she would end
Home alone and forgotten,
Wishing for something she lost.


Wait! What?! This was supposed to be a happy post, and somehow I turned it into something else. But honestly, I'm so happy.

You know I wouldn't say it if I wasn't. =)



XoXo
Gaby




8 Comments:

Blogger Ivÿ said... on 12:41 AM  

[gaby] - thank you for the allowing me to stay in your space for a while. =)

Blogger justina said... on 4:15 AM  

happy holiday!
I am in my holiday now.
Never seen you in msn before! =(

Blogger Gabriela said... on 11:43 PM  

Hi ivan, thanks for visiting. =)

Justina, that's true. It's so weird, I'm online all the time. Well, I hope to see you soon.

Blogger Pause said... on 12:04 AM  

Keep chasing your dreams kiddo, and going after things you want. This is how we shape our futures.

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 2:57 PM  

I really like this design you've got going on right now. You should keep this one for a while.

Blogger Gabriela said... on 5:09 PM  

Croaker, I'll probably will. There's nothing else to do. =)

Bianca, I like it too, I think I'll keep it for a while.

Blogger j said... on 8:50 PM  

Oh wow...I've been reading your blog for less then 10 minutes and I've already found several things we have in common.

I hate high school too, and I feel forgotten within my "click" of friends.

Weird..lol. I'll def put you on my blogroll. I like what I've read, and I can related =)

Blogger Unknown said... on 2:46 PM  

miss misery, I hate people forgetting about me! Especially if they are my friends.

Thanks for putting me in your blogroll. I would love to read your blog. =)

Post a Comment

<< Home