I kill
posted by Gabriela on Saturday, December 02, 2006|

Do you know how often I kill people? Don't worry, just in my mind. And not in a bad way. It's just that everytime I hear an ambulance, everytime someone's missing or late. I start wondering if they're dead, and my imagination goes so far. It's embarrasing, but it's true. I try to calm down, but the thought is still there. I start thinking about other things, but suddenly I start imagining scenes and characters, funerals and burrials. And when finally my mom (or someone else) arrives I feel so relieved.

And this is just one of the weird things about me. =)


XoXo
Gaby




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 10:59 PM  

Actually, no, it's not weird. When there's a death in your family, or you know someone that's died, your dreams tend to lean towards death. There have been so many close calls with my Dad (the most recent being prostate cancer) that I've had dreams about it. I've had dreams--well, nitemares really--about my sister dying, my parents dying and how I react. Like I'm watching a movie or something. It scares me sometimes. To the point where I've had to call that person the next day just to see if they were all right.

No, you're not weird. Just human

Blogger Gabriela said... on 12:31 AM  

I don't think there has been death in my family or something similar. Maybe that's why I'm so afraid of losing someone this way.

My imagination usually takes me far, and sometimes I even end up crying. I don't even want to think how would I react if someone really died.

XoXo
Gaby

Blogger j said... on 8:47 PM  

WHOA! That's weird, we have that in common lol. I do that too. It was snowing really bad out a couple nights ago and my boyfriend dropped me off at home, but I was really insanely worried that he would be one of the car accidents we drove by on the way back to my house.

I made him call me as soon as he got home, but that 45 minutes of waiting was full of those kind of thoughts. I don't know why I do it either lol.

Blogger Unknown said... on 2:48 PM  

miss misery, I know! It's so horrible, I don't know. I just feel stupid for being so paranoid about things.

Post a Comment

<< Home