Oh, I don't want to sleep anymore
posted by Gabriela on Tuesday, November 28, 2006|

Say hello to Slightly Drunk, the new blog of the week. I really enjoyed reading the last post, that's why I chose it, besides it was the first blog to bid. So, please visit, I promise you'll enjoy it.

***

I feel like there's nothing really interesting going on in my life. Should I enjoy the little things? Or should I do something and make great things happen? Whatever...I'm not doing any of those. You should know by now, that I have nothing to blog about, but as always, I'll try.

This weekend I spent some time with my family. I usually hate those kinds of gatherings because I just don't fit in. But this time, I was just okay with it, I don't know why. I even prepared a dessert, and smiled without forcing it.

During all this weird thing, my cousin and my aunt started telling me about how there's many ghosts at their house. That just freaked me out. I used to believe that ghosts didn't exist, but now I do believe. And I've turned into a complete paranoid about this. In the night, I cover my face and make an effort to pray, and ask God for protection.

A long time ago, I remember feeling something crawling into my bed, and I thought it was my dog. And then I felt it, over me, and still I thought it was my dog. But I wasn't convinced about this, and I was afraid to see what was it. When I gathered the courage to scream for my mommy to come, I couldn't!!!!! And I couldn't move! It was horrible. I just layed there waiting for it to go. Then, when I could move, I noticed that it wasn't my dog. Obviously...

I shared my experience, and I heard it had happened before to many people, and somebody even gave me a scientific explanation. That calmed me down. But now that I know that ghosts do exist, I'm a little concerned. My aunt explained that maybe it was a ghost. I'm so scared.

Oh, I don't want to sleep anymore. =(

Who am I kidding?! I love to sleep!

I just don't want to see ghosts. Any advice?


XoXo
Gaby




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 12:35 AM  

Regarding your comment on my last entry, I completely understand what you mean about enjoying the place that sadness takes you. I can't say that "enjoy" is the right word for how I appreciate it, but sometimes it puts me into just the right frame of mind for deeper personal reflection, or even for melancholic creative writing.

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 12:37 AM  

Regarding ghosts? I don't believe in them. Sorry, no advice for you there. Maybe you need to take something to help you sleep? Try melatonin. It's all natural.

Blogger justina said... on 1:42 AM  

hey i have such experience before when i was twelve.
My mum was sleeping beside me and i tried to call for help. I couldnt.
But then i also heard many weird noises and i saw a face too.
I ended up crying.

Blogger Gabriela said... on 12:21 PM  

Bianca, thanks for telling me that. I was beginning to think that I was the only one feeling that way. The only time I confessed that I liked crying, people thought me crazy. And I thought it was such a natural thing. I guess not...

You don't believe in ghosts?! I wish I were you. Hehe. I didn't believe before, but now I do. =(

Justina, I know how horrible it is. But it hasn't happened again, hopefully it won't.

Post a Comment

<< Home