Charming voice
posted by Gabriela on Thursday, November 30, 2006|

I think it's time for me to introduce one of my favorite high school characters. He's this cute guy (of course) with curly hair, thin structure, and a T shirt with a clear message of: "No, I will not go out with you." But what's special about him, is his powerful voice. He's got the kind of voice that would say beautiful things on the radio, giving the news, advertising, anything....The kind of voice that hypnotizes anyone...

Well, I didn't know if he was aware of the power he possesses over people. Until a few days ago. Destiny brought us together, and I heard one of his conversations. He was talking about his lack of study habits, and how he always gets what he wants. Somebody mentioned literature class, and he said that the teacher liked him. The teacher is not a woman, the teacher is a he, a girly he. I kept listening, I couldn't miss this information. And he shared his anecdotes, of how the teacher calls him (a nice nickname), and how he asks him for un necessary help. I was a little surprised, but somehow I didn't care much. I guess it was the way he told the whole story. He was quite happy with the benefits of being him, cute and careless.

That same afternoon...

I was one of his victims. I'm not sure if I'm proud or ashamed, maybe both. It all went like this:

Out of no where his friend asked me:

Don't you think his shoes are funny?


Pointing cute guy's shoes.

And Mr. Charming Voice looked at me, as he had never looked at me. And he said:

They're not. Are they?


I don't know how it happened, I mentally blushed and shyly said:

No...They're not.



I always thought it only happened in movies. I guess not.

Dammit...Now he knows he has power over me. And believe it or not, he's not even my crush. LOL


XoXo
Gaby




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home