Makeover day
posted by Gabriela on Thursday, December 07, 2006|

I got a new haircut yesterday, and I also changed Forever 17 's layout which I think you have already noticed. I got it from Blogskins as always. I saw it and I knew I had to use it. I love the colors, the fonts, and the style.

So, yesterday was a makeover day. I'm still trying to get used to my new haircut. My hair is so short now. I even feel like a boy. It's not super short, but I'm such a drama queen. Well, I transformed into a boy in a matter of seconds. I don't think it even took 30 minutes. It was so fast, and I didn't even know what was going on. I just said: "I need a haircut." And he (hairstylist) started cutting without asking for more details. He told me my haircut was super fashion. So I guess boy haircuts are the greatest hit.

No, wait. I don't know if I look like a boy. Maybe I look too happy and that's what I find so disturbing. I look like a happy boy. No, maybe I look younger and that can be horrible. Oh, I'm confused.

As you can see, I'm still trying to figure out what I look like. But I have to say that I'm happy with it, I can tell it's well done, and it just fits. I'll make it straight tomorrow to see if I can figure this out, it will bother me until I do.

As for the new layout, I'm 100% happy with it, and there's nothing to figure out.

XoXo
Gaby

P.S. Don't forget to visit Dear Me, the cool blog.

Labels: , ,




8 Comments:

Blogger DAVID said... on 9:23 PM  

Wow..Gaby, you really have a kool looking blog. Congratulation! I like the colour. Strong and beautiful.

Blogger Gabriela said... on 11:22 PM  

Thank you! =)

Blogger Osman said... on 12:01 AM  

Hey Gaby! It is always nice to change the layout of the blog. I love your taste, amiga. i wonder about your hair style though :)

Blogger Gabriela said... on 12:21 AM  

Osman, I wonder too. =)

Nice espaƱol by the way.

Blogger Pause said... on 9:41 PM  

I'm sure it looks great!

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 8:40 PM  

The layout is awesome! Nice choice.

Blogger j said... on 8:52 PM  

I'm feeling the "new" look, although I've never seen the old one lol.

My cousin Karen makes all my skins, so it's pretty sweet for me because I don't ever have to mess around with HTML. Gah. Hate HTML. It's like chicken scratch to me lol

Blogger Unknown said... on 2:40 PM  

croaker, it looks ok. =)

ano, thanks! =)

miss misery, I hate html too, but I have to deal a little with it. Just for minor changes. No biggie. =)

Post a Comment

<< Home