Más
posted by Gabriela on Wednesday, December 13, 2006|

Say hello to Jester Tunes! The new cool blog. =)

Here's how he describes his blog:
This site is a place I like to post stories, thoughts, and links to cool things I've found in my web travels. I can be corny, bitchy, and sentimental. Sometimes all at once. Feel free to leave a comment, or contact me and tell me how I've made you laugh, cry, bored you to tears, or completely disgusted you.
Want to know more? Go, visit! Oh, and don't forget to comment.

***

I guess you noticed the enthusiastic me, and that's what it is. Just in this moment, I'm not sad, angry or whatever. I can get up and do things, and I haven't cried in two days, so that's good. I've done some laundry, made breakfast, listened to music, read a book, laughed, and my favorite one: daydreamed! Things I don't do when I'm too sad. I'm dreading the moment when it all comes back, and I know it will come sooner or later. But now, I'm just enjoying. =)

***
Todo cambió cuando te vi, jamás imagine que habría un corazón fuera de mí sintiendo lo que yo sentía.

Just a part of a mexican song I love. It's "Más" by Diego. If you're curious, here's the translation.

Everything changed when I saw you, never imagined there was a heart outside of me feeling what I was.


XoXo
Gaby




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 8:06 PM  

I've been reading Jester for a while now!

Blogger j said... on 6:58 AM  

Thank god for good days, lol. I hate teenage hormones, up and down and up and down. It's impossible! But good days are awesome.

And what's the link for Jester?

Post a Comment

<< Home