Scarf fever
posted by Gabriela on Monday, December 18, 2006|

How come I didn't know knitting was fun?! I discovered it yesterday, I'm also noticing it is a little addictive. I bought some yarn to knit a scarf. At the beginning it was frustrating because instructions were stupid and unclear. Today I started it again, and I'm proud to say the scarf is finished. But I'll do some more. Now that I know it's not that complicated I want to do as much scarves as I can during winter.

As you can see, there's nothing worth blogging in my life lately. That's why I'm boring you with this scarf fever anecdote. But I'll blog as soon as I can. I just wanted you to know I'm probably knitting as you're reading this. Seriously.

XoXo
Gaby

Labels:




7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 9:23 AM  

I tried knitting. I have a hard time managing two needles. I like to crochet instead.

Blogger j said... on 7:49 PM  

I used to knit when I was six or seven, my grandma got into it. I liked it but stopped because I'd get over heated lol.

You should post some pictures of the finished products.

Blogger j said... on 7:59 PM  

Oh, in case you had nothing better to do lol heres my blog link. :)

Blogger Fate said... on 4:52 PM  

Hey.
Knitting eh? I think i have tried it once. lol.
But I am more of a rug-hooking gal! Now that is something that i got addicted to.

And I agree with Miss Misery, you should post some pics. Maybe people would buy some? lol.

[♥]

Blogger GeminiWisdom said... on 5:49 PM  

It's gettin' in the 50's over here. Can you knit me up a scarf and send it my way?

Blogger Gabriela said... on 3:08 PM  

bianca, it was frustrating when I started but it's ok now. =)

miss misery, that's a good idea, I'll post some later. And sure, I'll visit your blog. =)

fate, it's just a phase...I hope.

geminiwisdom, sure. Will do.

Blogger j said... on 7:01 PM  

Phases can be really fun!

Thanks for the blog comment by the way, but you do have stuff to blog about! Everybody has something to say =)

Post a Comment

<< Home