Upset
posted by Gabriela on Friday, December 15, 2006|

Yesterday some friends didn't invite me to a party. Well, some friends did (too late), but the ones organizing it (also my friends) didn't. They sent an e-mail to everyone but they didn't send anything to me. I feel like I'm the victim here, but maybe they did it because they knew I wouldn't have gone. So, it really doesn't make sense for me to be upset about it. So why am I upset?

I'm blogging about this because it happens often in my life, and I always go through the same questions and thoughts. I often get asked: "Why you didn't go?" Or: "Are you coming?" And my answer is always: "I didn't know, nobody said anything to me." And most of the time, it's too late.

I almost don't care anymore.

XoXo
Gaby

Labels:




8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 7:49 PM  

Maybe you need new friends?

Blogger j said... on 8:05 AM  

Ahh. I've been here. And I always ask myself, why do I care? With friends like these, who needs enemies?

I usually don't end up going to the parties too, because by the time they ask me I already have something else planned. And I usually always don't have money.

Don't worry about it, karma will be sweet :)

Blogger Calvin aka Yamada Shun 山田駿 said... on 2:08 PM  

Aww, my dear renter..

pls cheer up =)

Blogger Fate said... on 4:59 PM  

Hey.
I am just randomly searching blogs (ok, so I found yours from my friend; Jessica) hehe.

And i've been there too, although i get just as upset. It sucks that they would send an e-mail to everyone excpet you. Thats just g-a-y.

As Jessica said; Karma will be sweet and bite them right in the BUTT~!

Blogger Pause said... on 10:21 PM  

Maybe the question you need to be asking is why do you think you would not have gone anyway?

Blogger justina said... on 7:17 AM  

Well, i think you are just being disappointed because your friends have left you out even though you might not be going. And now probably feeling very upset coz you got friends like you dont have any? That is what i normally feel when my friends din ask me out for some parties even if i dont feel like going.

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 12:10 AM  

Shit like that happens... fret not... being alone aint so bad

Blogger Gabriela said... on 4:44 PM  

bianca, I do need new friends. But it's not that easy.

jessica, yeah karma.

calvin, I'll be ok

fate, it is gay.

croaker, that's a good question.

justina, yeah I hate being left out.

fida, it's not that bad, but I've been alone for too long.

Post a Comment

<< Home