Alcohol always does the trick
posted by Gabriela on Friday, August 17, 2007|


My classmates convinced me... I'll go to the suspicious "welcome party" held by the fifth year students. Even though, something could happen to us (first year students), I'll go... Whatever. I didn't want to go because, there are some stories about what happens there. And I was scared.

So what made me change my mind? Why suddenly I'm not scared of what could happen to me? Because there's alcohol involved. So, I won't have to get through it sober. Alcohol always does the trick. ;)

So I don't care if they throw me at a hole full of entrails. I couldn't care less!! I'll make sure I'm quite drunk by the time I get to that, and maybe I won't even remember anything by Sunday.

Wish me luck. =P

XoXo
Gaby

Labels: ,




2 Comments:

Blogger TJ said... on 5:27 PM  

Yes it does! :-) Good luck.

Blogger Voegtli said... on 10:48 PM  

But be careful of hangovers. So, try to stick to one "same item" to drink. And when you go to sleep, remember (if you can) to take a headache tablet. The waking up will be less "Horrible" :-)

Post a Comment

<< Home