Stupid boring day
posted by Gabriela on Friday, August 03, 2007|


Today's my last day of freedom and I'm sitting here blogging about it. It was a boring stupid day, I didn't even get to watch Hannah Montana. And you probably don't know it, but I'm a huge Hannah Montana fan. Who would have known?

I should be sleeping, I'll have to wake up tomorrow at 7:00 AM. But here I am. I know I can't resist blogging, even if I don't have much to tell. Just like this time.

Anyway, I couldn't watch Hannah Montana because it was raining too much. And water got into my house, even into my room. It was not a terrible situation, but there was no cable so I had to listen to the radio, because there was nothing on TV. And I had to mop, which I didn't because my mom did. So that was good because I don't even know how to mop.

I should stop this post. I just wanted to let you know my last day of freedom was a stupid crappy boring one. Tomorrow should be interesting though.


XoXo
Gaby

Labels: , , ,




2 Comments:

Blogger j said... on 6:38 PM  

You are a fan of Hannah Montana? Ew lol I hate that show! Actually I hate all of those family shows :)

I'm not a TV fan though...unless its Greys Anatomy, Desperate Housewives or CSI.

Blogger Just a girl said... on 10:45 PM  

Hey Gaby,
I was watching Hannah Montana on Saturday Disney last week! (mainly b/c there was nothing else on). I prefer Kim Possible or That's So Raven...don't you think that HM looks like a miniture Hilary Duff?
x
Just a girl

Post a Comment

<< Home