Interesting updates
posted by Gabriela on Monday, July 30, 2007|

I wish I could give you some interesting updates my fellow readers, but they're basically the following:


*I'm oficially on vacation
, just one week so I better not get too excited about it. What will I do with my super one week vacation? Let me think about it. I would like to go the beach, but I won't. I would like to go shopping, but I won't. Oh well, I'll be okay. At least I won't be at school. But now that I think about it, I miss it a little. You know, seeing my classmates.

*I've been trying to clean up my bedroom.
I'm getting rid of everything I don't need. Hopefully I'll get rid of mostly everything. I know I won't miss it. And less things in my bedroom will make things easier.

*My weekend was not as boring as I thought it would be.
I ended up with two potential plans for Saturday, and one surprising plan yesterday.

*I bought white and pink earrings
in an attempt to be less tomboyish... I think I'll need more than that though. I should stop wearing the "it sucks here, it sucks there, but more than anything, it sucks to be you" t-shirt.

*I've been enjoying "The Hills". Somehow I feel like Lauren, betrayed by "best friends".

*Oh, and I forgot to mention it before, but you can now subscribe in a reader to my blog. Just click on the "subscribe in a reader" thing. Duh. That was unnecessary I hope.


Bottom line: No good news. No bad news. Could be worse. My life story.


XoXo
Gaby

Labels: , , ,




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 8:48 PM  

I wish I was on vacation.

Blogger Pause said... on 9:43 PM  

Bad news is over rated good news will come as long as you are staying steady. Enjoy the short vacation. I wish I was going to have one this year.

Blogger j said... on 6:42 PM  

I hope you enjoyed the vacation! And sometimes its good to be content!

Blogger j said... on 6:42 PM  

Oh ya, I also don't like the Hills :) I dislike "reality" TV shows.

Blogger abby - the geek girl said... on 11:58 PM  

I know how you feel about the "best friends" thing... that's why I try not to have one :)

Post a Comment

<< Home