Well spent day
posted by Gabriela on Sunday, August 05, 2007|


Yesterday was the funniest day ever. Ok, I'm exaggerating as usual. But it was a fun learning experience, and that is completely true.

I knew it was going to be an interesting day, but I thought it would probably be one of those tough days for me. But it wasn't. I was quite happy about my job throughout the morning after all.

We (most of the students) measured blood pressure for about three hours or more. Our ears were hurting at the end because of the stethoscope, and of course, I was the first one to complain. I hate complaining but believe me, it did hurt. Fortunately, the fifth year students were kind and let me take a break. I had already learned everything there was to learn about measuring blood pressure, so I think it was a well deserved break.

Overall it was a well spent day, except for the hurting ears. But I got to see my classmates, I learned thoroughly about measuring blood pressure, and after eighteen years of thinking my blood type was A positive they told me it was O positive. Oh, and something worth mentioning... the second year students treat us like trash. I guess they're really happy because they aren't "the first year students" anymore. I didn't expect anything different though.


XoXo
Gaby

Labels: , ,




5 Comments:

Blogger j said... on 6:36 PM  

Oh wow are you going to have your own TV show like Grey's Anatomy? :)

Blogger Amelia said... on 1:31 PM  

You go girl! Sounds like a very fulfilled day =)

Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said... on 4:08 PM  

ohh memories of my schooldays come to me..

anyway, dont mind those second year students.. just dont be like them when your time comes.. 8) have a great week..

Blogger Pause said... on 10:08 PM  

Good to see you at school doing what you wanted to do!

Blogger C.A. said... on 6:06 PM  

ACK! Make sure to get the mushroom tips for you Steth. They've saved my life many times. I HATE having my ears hurt from those hard plastic tips that come with the set.

Post a Comment

<< Home