My 10 sad songs
posted by Gabriela on Wednesday, August 08, 2007|

1. Creep by Radiohead

I want you to notice
when I'm not around
You're so very special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here.

2. Meet You There by Simple Plan

I wish I could have told you,
The things I kept inside,
But now I guess it's just too late.
So many things remind me of you,
I hope that you can hear me,
I miss you,
This is goodbye,
One last time..

3. Fix you by Coldplay

When the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

4. Que Hago Yo by Ha-Ash

Mis amigos dicen que te olvide
Que antes de ti no era igual
Antes de ti mi vida no tenia sentido
Antes de ti no sabia amar

Translation:

My friends tell me I should forget you,
That before you I wasn't the same,
Before you my life was senseless,
Before you I didn't know how to love.

5. Crush by Angels and Airwaves

Down on love
I'm so tired, I've had enough
I always thought that it would get better
Maimed and numb, i have been too wrong to feel
I've died, for this dream

6. Emotionless by Good Charlotte

It’s been a long hard road without you by my side
Why weren’t you there the nights that we cried
You broke my mother’s heart
You broke your children for life
It’s not ok but we’re alright

7. Ya Nada Queda by Kudai

Puedo oír tu voz, diciendo el adiós
destruyendo toda la ilusión
ya no quiero hablar, ni quiero pensar
ni siquiera puedo imaginar
que al fin te iras de mi lugar

Translation:

I can hear your voice saying the goodbye
destroying all illusion.
I don't want to talk, I don't want to think
I don't even want to imagine,
That you'll finally be leaving my place

8. Teardrops On My Guitar by Taylor Swift

I bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without

9. Wreck of the Day by Anna Nalick

'Cuz love doesn't hurt so I know I'm not falling in love
I'm just falling to pieces
And if this is giving up then I'm giving up

10. Now You Know by Hilary Duff

Feel so light
Craving oxygen
All this truth's left me empty
Will you run
Can you handle it
Cause I need you to tell me
Maybe this is bold
But I’m hoping you’ll stay for the happy ending



I highly recommend all of these songs, they're mostly pop songs, so if you don't like pop music, you probably shouldn't download some of them. Anyway, I don't know if it's just me, but sometimes I feel like I need to hear sad songs, and these are the ones. What are yours? Please, do share. =)


XoXo
Gaby

Labels: , ,




6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 10:50 PM  

This is a great list of songs. I would add "Trouble" by Coldplay to the list.

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 11:20 AM  

I like song #1 by Radiohead. I love the guitar riff in it. Good choice.

Blogger j said... on 4:11 PM  

Teardrops on my Guitar by Taylor Swift is one of my current favourites. I also really like When You're Gone by Avirl Lavigne, I know she's a copy cat and all but I can relate to that song.

A couple of my other favs are Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's, Surrender by Billy Talent, 4 in the Morning by Gwen Stefani, and The Blue Roses by Rookie of the Year. All very good songs, all on my iPod!

Blogger toby said... on 1:00 PM  

Ola Gaby! (Or do you say "Oi"?) Haven't been here for a while. Wow, you made your place pretty!

Blokes tend to avoid sad songs. Don't know why, we just do.

If you feel like popping over to mine, I need votes for a short story which I put in a competition. I will love you forever if you vote for me! (That's another blokey thing, making stupid comments like this but I can't help it, I'm a bloke :)

Blogger C.A. said... on 6:04 PM  

Great list...several of them are my fav's too. "Fix You" by Coldplay...it's the best!

Blogger Just a girl said... on 6:27 AM  

My 10 sad songs: (in no order):
*Superman - Five for Fighting
*Heroe/Hero - Enrique
*Goodbye My Lover - James Blunt
*Hallelujah - Jeff Buckly
*Unchained Melody - favourite! - The Righteous Brothers
*Who Knew - Pink
*Walk On By - Dionne Warwick
*20 Good Reasons - Thirsy Merc
*London Still - the Waifs
*Collide - Howie Day

Fix You is another favourite. I also like Yellow.
x
Just a girl

Post a Comment

<< Home