Mean girl
posted by Gabriela on Tuesday, September 18, 2007|

Ok, so a while ago a girl was mean to me. And today I was telling a guy about it, but he didn't quite get it. Everyone I had told before understood what I was talking about, but he just didn't. I don't know if the fact that he's a guy had something to do with it. But here it is. You tell me if I'm exaggerating:

Mean girl: Hey Gaby. Do you like anyone from the class?

Me: No. Why?

Mean girl: Just wondering.... Come on. Not even someone that you think: "Oh, he'll never like me"?

Me: No...
Ok, you tell me, if you can find what's wrong with the conversation, and what was the mean thing she said to me. If you tell me I'm exaggerating I probably won't believe you, but still I want to see what you think. And who knows, maybe you'll convince me otherwise. If you do find what's so mean here, tell me what do you think it is.

Oh, and just so you know. This is a well-known mean girl. She's not nice. At all. And everyone agrees. Just take that in consideration.

XoXo
Gaby


P.S. As you may have noticed, I want to hear that she was mean, and I'm the totally right innocent victim. But please don't tell me that, unless you do think so. It's better that way.

Labels:




9 Comments:

Blogger LJP said... on 7:37 PM  

I'm guessing it's this bit...


Not even someone that you think: "Oh, he'll never like me"?


Ouch!
:-)

Blogger toby said... on 7:24 AM  

Sweet Gaby, the reason why your male friend didn't understand this is because a bloke wouldn't waste time talking to a known mean guy, so the conversation wouldn't occur. He feels that if you don't want to be hurt, don't talk to the mean girl. It's a subconscious thing.
However, as ljp says, yes she is mean and her choice of words was designed to hurt.

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 12:23 AM  

I agree w/ sarcastica. Slap her one...then go out of your way to ignore her. You don't negativity like that in your life

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 12:27 AM  

arent girls like this supposed to go straight to hell after graduating from high school? for some reason, i thot the life span of a mean girl lasted up until they flipped the tassel to the other side and then POOF! Be gone! to hell.

huh.

guess i was wrong

Blogger toby said... on 7:41 AM  

Of course, the other interpretation is that she is betraying her own insecurity and her words describe her true feelings about herself. She confided in you because you are a nice girl who would not tell anyone else!!!
:)

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 11:10 PM  

She's MEAN MEAN MEAN!!!! How dare she assume that a guy wouldn't like you? hee hee

Blogger Kat said... on 12:35 PM  

Ew. What was the point of her saying that?
And don't tell her anything! She'll probably just use whatever you tell her against you.
That's what girls like that do.

Blogger Wally Banners said... on 6:02 PM  

Love the soft color of your layout very sweet, You got my Battle of the Blogs Vote:)

Blogger Chic and Sassy said... on 8:56 AM  

I had a "friend" like her in highschool... I remember when I finally lost it and told her to go fuck off we were shopping a bunch of girls together trying out the same clothes and stuff... the whole girl teen thing. Here I am trying a pair of sunglasses and I'm like nah they don't look to good. She's replies: "no they don't" while grabbing them from me and trying them on "they look much better on me." She was right but nonetheless... ok this might sound like so what but this was the way she talked ALWAYS... bringing people down all the time... I dislike people like that ... who require this kind of shit to feel good about themselves....

Post a Comment

<< Home