I want a life.
posted by Gabriela on Sunday, August 26, 2007|

Ok, ok maybe I've never had a life. But now I'm the most lifeless I could ever be. I spend all day studying, and it's not even enough, I never go to sleep at 10, I get to eat whenever I can, and I don't have time to blog, write, or read something that isn't medical.

I knew it was going to be like this. But now I'm thinking maybe it's not worth it. I mean, who doesn't want a life? But on the other hand, I'm already there...

Oh well. I'll give it a year. Then I'll decide. If I decide to drop out, I think psychology would be my next choice. I love psychology. I also love medicine, but I've already made my point about that.

Sorry if I haven't blogged often, but as I said, I'm lifeless. LOL. I'll try to blog often even if it's short posts like this one.

Overall I'm okay. I'm having a hard time getting everything done, but I will be okay.

XoXo
Gaby

Labels: , , , ,




6 Comments:

Blogger Kat said... on 3:39 PM  

yay for Psychology.
Just make sure what you're risking is worth the reward. :D

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 9:24 PM  

You're in college now, right? If so, having no life sounds about right. LOL

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 9:25 PM  

i have no life NOW. i guess when i get to college its going to get worse, huh?

Blogger Voegtli said... on 10:09 PM  

Don't worry. You are still young, life will hit you fluu blast.

Blogger Ivÿ said... on 3:25 AM  

hey girl! try to enjoy school as much as you can because the moment you step out of it and join the working world, you'll wish your back in school again....that's just me speaking from experience. hehehe. =)

btw, i sent a postcard last week. let me know if you got it. =)

Blogger Unknown said... on 12:03 PM  

Oh don't I know that feeling. You'll find routine, and then things will come easier to you!

Post a Comment

<< Home