Worst movie ever
posted by Gabriela on Monday, September 10, 2007|

I should let everyone know that this movie "Lovewrecked" is the worst movie ever. And I really wish I hadn't wasted two hours of my life watching this predictable, boring, and childish movie. I don't even want to see Amanda Bynes ever in my life again. I don't care if someday she wins an Oscar.

Maybe you'd think, just like I did, that two hot guys could save the movie, but they didn't, not even Jonathan Bennett.

What I really want to know is how on Earth did they make a hot guy like Jonathan Bennett look like the unnoticed best friend (which was less hot). That was totally amazing and unbelievable. That's the only thing I respect about that movie, the only thing done right if you ask me.

Just don't watch it, unless... no, don't watch it.


XoXo
Gaby




6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 8:02 PM  

I LOVE AMANDA BYNES!! Have you seen her in other movies or are you hatin' on her because of this one? If so, don't. Check out "She's the Man" (Channing Tatum is a freakin' HOTTIE) or even "What A Girl Wants" before you make the claim of not ever wanting to see her again.

I think she's funny and has a great sense of comedic timing. Don't count her out just yet.

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 8:02 PM  

yeah. what she said.

Blogger Gabriela said... on 10:12 PM  

celise:

I did watch "What A Girl Wants", that's why I thought "Lovewrecked" would be a good movie. But it was so bad that I really don't want to see her again. But, well maybe.

I didn't know "She's the Man" was a good movie, I'll try to watch it. =)

Blogger Just a girl said... on 12:09 AM  

Celsie: I love She's the Man as well! Have you seen Step Up? Perhaps quite predictable, but damn...he just oozes hotness!!
Gaby, you should definately check out She's the Man. It's funny, original (kinda, as it's based on Shakespeare!) and generally entertaining. I love Amanda Bynes in anything and everything she does (hello, the Amanda Show?) but
1. I've never even heard of this movie!
2. with a name like lovewrecked, would it be anything other than preditable?
Oh well. Even our favourite actresses can let us down (mine is Reese Witherspoon in that movie Just like Heaven.)
x
Just a girl

Blogger Unknown said... on 12:06 PM  

I never even heard of that movie before. I liked "She's the Man", and "What A Girl Wants" was OK, but my opinion is that every movie she is in is preteen oriented and slightly boring. I like...more mature stuff! Heh!

Blogger Gabriela said... on 4:43 PM  

just a girl:

I so know what you mean about "Just Like Heaven", I hated it. I was kinda upset. LOL.

sarcastica:

I know what you mean, but sometimes I do enjoy those kind of movies, like "Mean Girls" or "Freaky Friday". Love them!

But Lovewrecked, seriously is a bad bad movie.

Post a Comment

<< Home