Rare hotness
posted by Gabriela on Wednesday, September 26, 2007|

Remember McDreamy? Remember me describing him as...perfect? Well, he's not!!

Apparently every hot/cute guy on Earth is self-centered. I thought he was an exception, but he's not, and I hate him more than many other guys. We all hate him now (boys and girls). He's such a mean person, and he thinks he's so hot, so smart, and so nice. Well, I know he's NOT nice.

So, I'm back to loving rare hotness/cuteness. Because...

1) You don't have to worry about all the girls liking them.

2) They're not self-centered (well, they're not supposed to).

3) Maybe they're not that hot/cute but you see them that way. So, who cares?


Isn't that perfect?


XoXo
Gaby

Labels: , , , ,




3 Comments:

Blogger Kat said... on 10:18 PM  

That's my philosophy on boys.
Some girls only want guys that make them look good, but I just want someone that makes me happy. He doesn't have to be every girls' dream guy.
He just has to be mine.

[and I'm sorry McDreamy was too good to be true. Most of them are. :\ ]

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 10:59 PM  

Funny you should mention that. I just got finished reading a YA book (which I'll be reviewing next month during Teen Read Week)about a real pretty girl who ends up liking a "rare hotness" guy, shortly after her BF of 2 yrs moves away and breaks up with her at the airport! She gets misjudged because of her looks and then she meets a guy who sees the "real" her.

There are guys out there like that, G, who tend to sneak up on you with the rare hotness thing. I like that word. Can I borrow it for one of my books? LOL.

Don't be hatin' guys forever, G. You're still young yet.

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 11:00 PM  

hah. my creator is so danged COOL! ditto on what she said. i like guys like that. if they can make me laff, theyve got a foot in the door with me.

Post a Comment

<< Home