Those girls
posted by Gabriela on Tuesday, September 25, 2007|


I don't know where to begin, and I don't know how to explain it without it seeming senseless.

It all started this morning as I listened to a conversation between two mean girls (they were too loud). They were talking about a guy one of them went out yesterday, and I knew it was a guy from Friday's party. A cute guy I noticed. And according to what they said, he's also sweet and nice.

Suddenly a thought kept bothering me: "Why do nice guys always go for the pretty girls?" While us the ordinary girls out of the bunch, almost ugly, are ignored almost excluded.

I don't know if this is even truth, but for all I know, that's how it is.

Seriously, why do guys who are truly good (smart, kind, funny, sweet) are with stupid, mean, dumb or plastic girls? I mean, it's like...nice guys deserve better but they choose not to. And those girls don't deserve anything at all but they're lucky because of stupid nice guys. As we, the plain ones... are ignored.

I hate guys at this point, not all of them, but the stupid nice guys who get treated like trash by mean girls. You deserve it you idiots! You chose it, so get over it and I hope I'll never get to listen one of you complain about it, because I'll say something like: "I told you so. Get over it. And stop being gay about it."

I haven't shared this with anyone so I don't know what you'll think about it. Maybe it IS stupid and I have a feeling that it is. But I don't care. I'm all about complaining at this moment, so go with it. Just kidding. Do let me know what you think about this matter.

XoXo
Gaby

P.S. Reminded me of song by someone I hate: "The way she looks it makes you high. All the warning signs. Cause her blonde hair, her blue eyes. It makes you want to die. I know what she's all about I really hope you figure it out"

Labels: , , ,




3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said... on 8:39 PM  

Guys like girls with confidence, unfortunately, girls with confidence are usually bitches :(

Blogger toby said... on 7:06 AM  

What can I say, Gaby? Guys have their balls hot-wired to their visual cortex. But if you are sparky and witty and cheeky to a guy, he'll notice. Beware the over-confident beautiful types, as sarcastica says, although they are not all mean.

Blogger Kat said... on 10:22 PM  

you know, most of the guys that I've heart-to-hearts with feel like all the truly good girls always go for the jerks.
So I guess both sides feel this way.
And I wish I knew how to resolve it all.
Ooo! I have an idea. Let's send all the mean, plastic people to an island somewhere and let them do their thing there while we get the guys.
Would that be illegal/ controlling?

Post a Comment

<< Home