Like and be liked
posted by Gabriela on Friday, February 22, 2008|

So I didn't study as much as I had planned for today's test. Everything worked out fine though, I guessed some of the answers, and did know the answer to some questions. But I really have to wait and see the grade to be sure.

This weekend I have to study for another test (molecular biology), I think it's one of the hardest subjects, I don't know which one to choose as hardest though. They're all so difficult! Anyway, I hope this time I study more than last time (I got a 68).

My friend Carol keeps telling me she will introduce me to a friend she thinks I may like. There's something about friends introducing me to someone that's wrong. I feel like I have to like and be liked. I know it's nothing like that, but something inside me keeps telling me it's weird. I'll try not to be weird about it though.

It's Friday night and I have no idea of what's my plan for tonight. If there's no plan I'll just study. It's not that bad I guess.


XoXo
Gaby

Labels: , , ,




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home