Quite boring
posted by Gabriela on Sunday, January 27, 2008|

So... I did study today, but not enough to catch up with the class. I'm so left behind...as always! And today, was just as boring as yesterday, maybe even more. At least I got some stuff done (laundry and homework). But other than that, it was quite uneventful. Oh, wait, I've got an event...there's this freak who added me on MSN Messenger, and he's quite suspicious. The reason why I haven't blocked this freak is that even though he says he's a complete stranger he suspiciously knows I'm at med school, so he's not as a stranger as he says he is. As you can see...today was quite boring. I'm blogging about this freak/stalker.

XoXo
Gaby

Labels:




1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said... on 10:17 PM  

I'm terrible when it comes to studying too. I always put it off!!

Post a Comment

<< Home