Goodbye good girl
posted by Gabriela on Saturday, November 24, 2007|

Ok, it seems like I've been doing stupid things lately. This time, I don't feel that guilty. I just can't believe I did it. Why does that sentence seems so familiar?

I think I mentioned before my friends and I were going out on Friday night (yesterday). And we went, it was just us girls. So what went wrong? Well... long story short: I got drunk and kissed a stranger, and one friend did the same...with the same stranger! What the hell...

The thing is, I don't feel guilty or bad because I did it, I feel bad because I've lost my good girl image. My friends always say that I'm the good girl, I'm not that good, but well, they didn't know. So, yesterday they were all shocked, and somehow I couldn't help it. So goodbye good girl.

XoXo
Gaby


P.S. Remember the guy who likes me? I think I could like him, the other day we were talking and he seems nice, and he's like really appropriate. I always have the feeling that for some reason he will stop liking me though.

----------------
Now playing: Nikki Clan - Niñas Mal

Labels: , , , ,




4 Comments:

Blogger mad said... on 7:44 PM  

You can't control what people think of you, but you can control how you're perceived. --Dali Lama or somebody.

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 11:31 AM  

Ditto what Mad said. And it could've been worse. You two could've ended up sleeping with the same guy.

Blogger Kat said... on 10:29 PM  

Listen to "I Kissed a Drunk Girl" by Something Corporate.
It wouldn't really help you, but it reminds me of this situation.

Blogger Just a girl said... on 7:51 AM  

your good girl image sounds like me, altho I don't think I'll be losing mine any time soon (tho with uni, who knows?)
seems like your life has become a whole lot more interesting/complicated/romantic/bitchy since I last checked! That post about express gossip reminded me of a tv episode of that's so raven kin about the same thing: raven is talking to her bro, who says he has a friend who likes a girl but doesn't know how to approach her, and she thinks he is talking about himself (he's actually not). She also talks to the school bully (the friend her bro was referring to) about liking a girl, and tells him how to 'woo' her. She then thinks they both like the same girl, and tries to prevent the bully from winning this girl, which is what her bro has been trying to do (ie get them together.) pretty funny; you might have had to watch it to understand...
x
just a girl
ps hope it all works out =)

Post a Comment

<< Home