My lumberjack is single!
posted by Gabriela on Monday, November 12, 2007|


So, who's lumberjack? A cute guy from school, I think I haven't blogged about him before. So, let me tell you a little about him. He's this 4th year student, very smart. I think he's very attractive, but deep inside I know I'm the only one who sees him that way. I know he's kind of a freak/nerd but for me, he's more like a freak/nerd/cute. I don't know if he's nice or mean though, I've seen both behaviors, so, I'll have to find out.

Anyway, today I found out he is single...and I'm happy about it. Awww... my lumberjack... Oh, I forgot to tell you, why I'm calling him lumberjack. The other day he was wearing those lumberjack shirts. You know.... like the one on the picture.
----------------
Now playing: Sin Bandera - Que Lloro

XoXo
Gaby

Labels: , , ,




3 Comments:

Blogger Just a girl said... on 4:43 AM  

Aw that's so sweet! So not the same guy you shared the movie moment with - the eye contact that made you so happy?
Lumberjack is such a cute nickname! The guy I liked I code named Oliver...I think it was my friend's idea. I just like the name. The guy before that was Post or something like that. It was yr 9, OK? And my friend's crush was Tree, because he was tall. It was because posts and trees are common, you know? Hmm...maybe best not to question yr 9 logic.

x
Just a girl

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 8:13 PM  

Flannel is not a bad thing. Some guys actually look really hot in flannel. I love wearing it myself. Keeps me warm (yes, it really does get cold here in Arizona)

Blogger Unknown said... on 10:05 PM  

just a girl:

No, not the same guy. LOL. Tree is a good one.

celise:

Yepp, I love flannel as well, and he does look hot.

Post a Comment

<< Home