Just for now
posted by Gabriela on Friday, November 02, 2007|

I've considered quitting this blog so many times, I don't even know why am I still blogging. There are so many reasons for quitting but the most significant lately is the fact that I have no time for this, I don't even have time for my school activities. I hate neglecting this blog, I really do. I hate not blogging often, and I wish I could do so everyday. But things have gotten a little hectic.

I've had other ideas, like replacing this blog with a new one but in Spanish, or starting a new one that isn't private so my friends could read it. Believe it or not, sometimes I'd like for friends to read some stuff, not the kind of stuff I write here, but stuff... You know. Anyway, these ideas have nothing to do with the time issue (obviously), there are just things I would like.

Anyway, everytime I think about this, I realize I can't get rid of Forever 17. There are also many reasons for keeping it.

I've made so many friends through this blog and without it I would lose part of the "connection". I could still read blogs but nobody would read mine. I also love to read my old posts and remember those days, and I love sharing things here, things that nobody knows.

So, just for now I won't quit. =)

Any ideas?

XoXo
Gaby


----------------
Now playing: Kudai - Escapar
via FoxyTunes

Labels: , , ,




3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said... on 5:31 AM  

I'm glad you aren't quitting! And I wouldn't give the link out to friends. I did that once. You can't even blog about the stuff thats REALLY bugging you because they'll read it and some times it's about them (referring to constant fights and drama with JD).

Blogger Just a girl said... on 8:15 PM  

Hey Gaby,

I'm glad you're not quitting. I think some of the greatest pleasures we enjoy are the hardest to keep, because we don't necessarily recognise how important they are to use until we say "we haven't got time," etc. I thought about giving blogging up, just during the exam period...but I've decided that I need something that will make me happy, and I need some kind of emotional outlet.

I've given out my link to some friends - friends from home who I don't see, friend who've left and I don't see...for me, it's a way to keep in touch, which is great.

I've had two blogs previous to GAB, which didn't work out because I didn't put the time nor effort into them. But this one has, and I love it. I hope it all works out for you, too.

x
Just a girl

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 8:14 AM  

I think at one point or another most of us bloggers think of quitting. My suggestion? If you really feel you need a break, don't to anything drastic like erase the blog. Just go on hiatus...posting once a month or something. I know for the last year or so I haven't wanted to blog much, and that is what I did. Recently I've really enjoyed going back to blogging, and would have really regretted it if I erased my blog.

Post a Comment

<< Home