Ella ella eh eh eh
posted by Gabriela on Thursday, October 11, 2007|

So I went to the music store the other day. I was looking for the Hot Fuss CD from The Killers. I had seen it there before and it was on sale ($10), yes, that might seem not quite a bargain, but it is. It is the cheapest a decent CD can get here. So I returned the next day and looked for it, but it wasn't there anymore. So I started looking for something else, and I ended up buying Rihanna's latest (Good Girl Gone Bad). Why? Well, I like "Umbrella" (ella ella eh eh eh), and "Shut Up and Drive" is not that bad.

Maybe you think I didn't like it at all. The truth is I loved it! My favorite songs were: "Don't Stop the Music", "Breakin' Dishes", "Push Up On Me" "Hate That I Love You", and "Say It". I never thought I would like it that much. Who would have known?


XoXo
Gaby


P.S. I still want to buy Hot Fuss. I love The Killers. And I'll wait for the latest (Sam's Town) to be on sale.

Labels: ,




2 Comments:

Blogger Just a girl said... on 12:26 AM  

Hey Gaby,
$10 is a bargain for any recent, bestselling, decent CD! I wish they sold them that cheap in Oz...anyhow, I love the Killers and Rihanna as well - Umbrella is one of my favourite songs.
Stay well,
x
Just a girl

Blogger cybersix said... on 11:27 PM  

Huuhu..i really like Rihanna new album..And if you would like to download music video of her, go to
http://entertainment-resources.blogspot.com

Have a great day!

Post a Comment

<< Home