Today was beautiful!
posted by Gabriela on Monday, November 05, 2007|

Maybe I'm overreacting, but it feels good. It was just a simple thing, maybe many simple things that made this a good day. I'll just tell you one, which is enough, at least it was for me.

Today, I was part of one of those movie encounters, when the girl looks at him when his looking at her and then, they smile to each other. So nice... It made my day. Especially because it was this guy I had seen before and I thought he was really cute, and then out of nowhere it just happened. It really took me by surprise, I'm not lying.

I'll confess that there are times when I keep staring at the guy who's coming my way so he will look into my eyes and then...ta-dah! Eye contact! That never works by the way ¬¬. This time it worked so much better and it was so movie like, because it wasn't planned at all. And it wasn't even the kind of situations were you just smile to be polite, or to make the situation less uncomfortable. It just was so movie like.

Maybe this is a stupid post, but I don't really care. I'm too happy and nothing can take this away from me. =p


XoXo
Gaby


P.S. A friend knows him so I'll ask her for some kind of help, and I'll give you details tomorrow, if there are any.

----------------
Now playing: Stacie Orrico - I Promise
via FoxyTunes

Labels: , , , ,




2 Comments:

Blogger Just a girl said... on 11:45 PM  

That's not sad or soppy. That's just appealing to your inner romantic.
Anyway, I think that it's the small moments - the small acts or expression of kindness - that make us happy. I'm glad you recognise and appreciate them. =)

x
Just a girl

Blogger Unknown said... on 8:07 AM  

Awh that's so adorable Gabby! You have such a romantic soul!

I'm glad you're happy! I've had movie-like encounters before, they are always exciting!! I wish there were hidden cameras around me so I could analyze people after the situation was over.

Post a Comment

<< Home