That can't be good
posted by Gabriela on Tuesday, November 13, 2007|

It seems like I've been talking about guys too much these days. I'm sorry but I'll do it again. This time it's about something that's really bothering me, and this is the only place where I'll accept it.

It's about another guy, someone I haven't mentioned before. So, this is the third guy I mention here (lately).

Here it is. We're kind of friends, and I say kind of because we don't usually "talk talk", and by this I mean, talking about things that matter. We just get along really well, we keep joking and playing. Lately I've been wondering if he likes me, and even wondering if I like him. Do I? I hope not, because I've realized he doesn't like me at all. He keeps talking about his girlfriend and about all the girls he think are hot (and even asked for my help with some of them), and he hasn't really showed some kind of interest on me, there's just some weird vibe, which I may be confusing. So, why on Earth did I think he was interested? He's too good to me. I've concluded he's just that way and I'm not used to people being that good to me (I know, pathetic).

Anyway, I hope I don't like him, that can't be good.


XoXo
Gaby

P.S. I guess I'll stick with lumberjack. He looked really good today, and he was funny. He wasn't even talking to me, but I still listened, and he was funny and cute.

----------------
Now playing: Coldplay - Speed Of Sound
via FoxyTunes

Labels: , , ,




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home