Creating big drama
posted by Gabriela on Monday, November 19, 2007|

I did something really really bitchy, and I truly regret it. It's not THAT bitchy, but it IS bitchy to me, because I'm not a bitch on a daily basis. Okay. Stop with the bitchin'.

So, there's this guy I hate, despise, and can't stand. He's so conceited, he thinks he's the best, and he's so mean. He has laughed at me several times, and that's the reason why I don't speak to him at all, well...sometimes I'm mean too. But what am I supposed to do? Be good to him? Hell no!

Okay, now...Remember McDreamy (a really cute guy)?

This guy I hate (let's call him Crooked Teeth) totally hates him, and I've concluded that the reason why he hates him is that McDreamy is hot, smart, cool, nice, cute and.... wait, what was I talking about? Oh yeah, and Crooked Teeth is nothing compared to him. Most of the guys envy McDreamy, but not to the point of hating him, so Crooked Teeth is quite pathetic.

Anyway, last Friday he was talking trash about adorable McDreamy, saying that we were all (all of his students) sick of him. Hello! That's only him! So, later that day... I was leaving school and saw McDreamy, and he said hi...Oh my God...so nice, right? Oh, yeah. But that's not it.

After that, I sort of started telling him about this Crooked Teeth guy, and what he was saying about him, and how he hated him. I can't believe I did it, that's so unlike me. And what worries me is the fact that it could turn into a big problem, because McDreamy has some power over us (not because he's hot, but because he's kind of our teacher), and he could focus all of his anger on Crooked Teeth. That would be great, and I would really enjoy it if it wasn't my fault, but basically it was entirely my fault. I never do stuff like this (creating big drama), I tend to let someone else do the dirty job, and I always thought that sooner or later everyone would realize what an idiot Crooked Teeth is.

So...I'm a little worried about tomorrow. What I really hope is that no one finds out that it was me, or that it happened.

Lessons learned:
  • Not to make Danny's ideas mine, yeah, it was her idea on the first place. It just made sense at the moment, and I had the opportunity and did it. Dammit!
  • Let someone else do that bitchy things that I obviously can't do without turning everything into guilt.
  • Not let my hatred for Crooked Teeth and my love for McDreamy change my behavior.
  • If I ever do something bitchy again, and I think I will, do not feel this guilty about it.

XoXo
Gaby

----------------

Labels: , , , , , , ,




1 Comments:

Blogger Pause said... on 6:04 AM  

It all sounds like a perfectly logical thing for you too do dear.

Post a Comment

<< Home