Movie-like perfect
posted by Gabriela on Friday, November 16, 2007|

A few days ago I blogged about a movie-like encounter between me and a cute guy. Remember him? Guess what?!

A friend told me he actually likes me. Can you believe it? What if it is true? That would be even more movie-like.

This is how it went.

The other day he was talking to Danny (one of my girlfriends lately) outside the classroom, and I was there waiting for Danny to finish the talking so we could leave together for lunch. And suddenly he said: "Oh, by the way, I don't know her name (he meant me) ". Then my friend introduced us, and I smiled and said hi. And he said one of his friends liked me. I never know what to do when people say things like that, so I couldn't possibly tell you what was my reaction. So, I said nothing. It was a bit awkward.

Later that day Danny told me she had asked him who liked me, but he didn't say. And she threatened him (yeah, that's Danny), and told him that if he didn't tell her she would tell me it was him. And he was fine about it. I don't know why Danny concluded it was him who liked me. But, what if it is him? Oh, wait, but what if he's not?

If it is him, that would be movie-like perfect. Don't you think? What if that day he smiled at me he did it for the same reason I did? What if we liked each other from the very first moment? I don't know if stuff like this actually happens. It seems way too good to be true, and quite corny, so if you want to throw up after reading this post I will totally understand it.

Anyway, I know I shouldn't get my hopes high, but it's too late.


XoXo
Gaby


P.S. You noticed how for once in this blog I mentioned a name? I know it's not that much, but it's somehow relieving.

Labels: ,




3 Comments:

Blogger Kat said... on 6:17 PM  

This sounds so... middle school like.
But in a good way! It's sweet and cute.
You should go after him!
Of course, saying that makes me a hypocrite... egh.
Just do it!

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 8:26 PM  

I agree with Kat. It sounds a little middle school/high school to me, but I would find out for sure. Is there some way you can start up a conversation with him?

Blogger Unknown said... on 10:02 PM  

kat:

That will be easy now that most of it is done.

celise:

Probably, I don't know though, I hope so, last Friday he waved at me, and I waved back. Therefore I think a conversation will take place soon. LOL.

Post a Comment

<< Home