Party of the year
posted by Gabriela on Friday, January 18, 2008|

So, what do you know... I missed the party of the year. I really don't care... I mean, I'll never know what would have happened if I had attended, but... no biggie, I'm sure more parties will come, besides, no party can be called party of the year if I didn't go (yeah, sure). There are lots of gossip, ok, not lots, but just enough. My friend Danny spent the whole night with this guy she liked, and apparently the whole school noticed, and there is no way I will let her forget about it, not after how annoying she can be when it comes to my stupid drunken mistakes.

LOL. It's time for revenge. Hihihi.

Today, Friday, I'll be at school until 9 P.M. Can you believe it? Not my kind of Friday, especially when I was planning to go to the movies with my friends. Anyway, see you later guys. Go out, have fun. =)

XoXo
Gaby

Labels: , , ,




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 8:55 PM  

There will be plenty more parties for you to attend!

And school til 9pm? Ew. That's gross...it shouldn't happen...especially on a Friday!

Post a Comment

<< Home