My idea of normal
posted by Gabriela on Saturday, December 01, 2007|

I thought therapy would be a good idea but it just made me feel even more hopeless. I don't see a change in my life going that way. So, I think my mind will stay as it is for a long time. I won't fight this (whatever it is) anymore. I'll accept it as a part of me. And maybe someday it will go away.

I was sick of people asking me what was wrong because I looked sad. And I was tired of finding my escape on sad songs and sad movies. I wanted to live life , wanting to be "normal". I wanted to end this, and be "happy".

Trying to fit in, hiding what's obvious... is not easy. Being with people who don't have the slightest idea of what I'm going through, is frustrating. And even if they knew, they would think it's nothing, because they don't know what it really is.

So I'll pretend this is normal, this will be my idea of normal.

I still have faith.

XoXo
Gaby
----------------
Now playing: La Oreja De Van Gogh - Muñeca de trapo
via FoxyTunes

Labels:




4 Comments:

Blogger Kat said... on 6:19 PM  

Happy isn't normal.
I understand what you want, though.
I'm in the same dilemma.

Blogger toby said... on 4:33 AM  

Merry Christmas, Gaby! Hope it's a good one for you. And best of luck in 2008 :)

Blogger Kat said... on 6:46 PM  

Gaby...
Where are you?

Blogger Voegtli said... on 10:30 PM  

Hello Gaby,

Continue to share your worries, troubles and happy things with us.

I liked to read you.

A HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and the ones you love

Peter

Post a Comment

<< Home