Exhausted
posted by Gabriela on Monday, January 21, 2008|

I don't really know how am I feeling today. It wasn't a bad day, yet, I'm exhausted, and that's weird because I've done nothing, perhaps all my thoughts are exhausting. Suddenly I'm worried about what people think about me, ok, I've always cared, but now it's different. It's like... I know what they may think about me, and I really don't like it, so I want to change. Don't worry it's a good change, I would never do something stupid. I just think people see me as...insignificant, like somebody else's friend. You know...

Anyway, school has been okay, I think I'll do good this year. Sometimes I realize I'm smarter than some of my classmates. Who would have known?

On a side note, I feel like I'm overreacting about something, and it's messing with my mind A LOT lately. And it doesn't make sense. What advice would I give if this was somebody else's problem? Oh, I know the solution...but I'm a coward. So stupid...

So nothing, really interesting, as you can see.

Sorry, I think blogging doesn't make sense anymore.


XoXo
Gaby

Labels: , ,




4 Comments:

Blogger Kat said... on 7:16 PM  

The vagueness of your blogs is killing me.
My only advice is to only take the views of people you care about into consideration.

Blogger Voegtli said... on 8:58 PM  

Last year sometimes, you already wondered about blogging. And I told you to relax, that it will be ok again. And that is still true. So, don't worry. You are going through a spell and you will come out of it. Again. And as you grow older, such spells will be come less and less. And if you worry about yourself and they way you are, here is a remedy. Tell yourself:

" I am the only best one in this world (of course, with some exceptions like your parents, friends etc) and all the 5'999'999'999 others are.........."

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 10:22 AM  

My dear Gabby! Not everybody will like you, the important thing is that you like you! And of course, that I like you and I do so no worries right?

Remember the basic thing all parents and grandparents teach you; treat others how you wish to be treated. Always be kind - despite how that person treats you. You catch more bees with honey.

Remember now, we are elegant, classy girls. ;)

Blogger Gabriela said... on 10:11 PM  

kat:

I know, I'm sorry. I can't help it sometimes.

worldman:

thanks, I should do that.

sarcastica:

You're right, I should try it. It's hard though.

Post a Comment

<< Home