¡¿Qué?!
posted by Gabriela on Monday, February 11, 2008|

Today was one of those days where everything I usually bear without complaining seems magnified.

All my cancelled classes sucked...I only had two classes but spent all my morning at school doing nothing.

This stupid boy that hates me keeps being annoying. Today he said hi to Danny but not to me, even though Danny was with me. What's wrong with him? He hates me that much?

My friends' questions and comments are somehow harmful, not because of them, and not because of the questions, because of me, why do I even care?

I forgot to bring money to school, so I didn't eat anything the whole morning.

The woman from the corner store keeps being mean and rude, I tell my mom to stop going there, because there is no need, but she won't listen because she says it's the only store nearby. I prefer not to eat than buying something from that bitch.

One of mom's coworkers called her just to say mean crazy things, I told her to hang up but she didn't. Seriously that bitch is literally crazy, I don't know why my mom puts up with it.


You know what...I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!! If that stupid boy wants to be rude and ignore me, I can be rude too, and if I feel like it I'll ask him: ¡¿Cuál es tu chingado problema?! And I'll answer the whole truth to all of my friends' questions, and I'll answer without shame, because I have nothing to be ashamed. The other bitches are not my problem, but if I have a chance I could tell them: ¡¿Qué?! ¡Pinche vieja! ¡¿ Crees que me haces un favor vendiéndome tu mercancía de mierda de tu tienda hedionda?! ¡No! Ya me tienes harta con tus pinches jetas como si fuera mi culpa que tu vida sea una maldita mierda.



XoXo
Gaby


P.S. On the brightside, tonight I'll watch the first episode of the "new" season of Grey's Anatomy. I know it's not new, but it's new here in Mexico. So...good.

----------------
Now playing: Panda - Procedimientos Para Llegar A Un Común Acuerdo
via FoxyTunes

Labels: , , , , , , ,




6 Comments:

Blogger Pause said... on 5:56 AM  

Yeh, hon we all have those bad days. The ones where we'd rather close of from everyone and just stay in bed.

I'm right there with you.

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 7:13 PM  

Well, I...uh...wow. I almost wish the character in my YA series wasn't Puerto Rican. I could SO use your translation skills right about now. LOL.

Buck up, hon. Tomorrow is another day.

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 12:36 PM  

Wow, you MUST be pissed...haven't heard you rant like that in a while ;)

I hate boy drama. And bitchy corner store owners. The corner store owners in my neighborhood try to engage me in long conversations...ugh.

Blogger Just a girl said... on 12:57 AM  

Aw. That sounds like it all sucks. Majorly. Except Grey's. We've got the 4th season in Oz now, which I'm loving. ;-)
Also, I know a girl who sounds like the boy you know; she was a complete and utter bitch. All you could do was ignore her. Just remember that you're clearly a better person than this piece of s***; don't waste your time of day on him. I know it's hard; this girl used to make me feel like crap all the time, and has made me cry more than once. My sole comfort was that people like me for who I am; she was a fake and a slut and while she might have been "popular" at school, she lives in a bubble where everything is pretend.

xo
Just a girl

Blogger Just a girl said... on 11:11 PM  

PS: I've realised that the two recent (and rather long) comments that I've left on your blog have related your problems back to myself. Don't want you think I'm self-centred (at least, not entirely!); just wanted you to know what I can empathise (somewhat) with your situations.
;-)

x
Just a girl

Blogger Gabriela said... on 5:15 PM  

croaker:

exactly!

celise:

lol. i know.

sarcastica:

i love and hate drama at the same time. lol.so weird...

just a girl:

i so know what you mean. i hate fake popular sluts. lol.

and don't worry, i don't think you're self-centered, it's good to know that someone has been through the same things.

Post a Comment

<< Home