Something new yet old
posted by Gabriela on Sunday, March 02, 2008|

This weekend was slightly boring. I went to the movies, did laundry, bought shoes, painted my nails, and found out I'll get braces in a week.


Today I realized there are things I don't talk about with my mom, certain topics we avoid. I wonder if we will ever talk about all those things. Sometimes I'm afraid to ask, afraid of what she may say, I don't know if I want to know it all, besides, I know there are things she doesn't want to remember. So, I'll wait for her to mention it, like today she told me about her first boyfriend. It was interesting, even though she didn't share that much. It was good to hear something new yet old.

She says I never share anything with her, but that's just the way I am. Maybe someday.

XoXo
Gaby

Labels: ,




1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said... on 1:42 AM  

Ha. I have the same problem with my mom.
I have a feeling that by the time I've moved out, I won't feel comfortable telling her anything.


Anyways, my blog url had to change.
The new temporary one is Katdidsomethingbad.blogspot.com...
I'll blog to explain the change & name thing...

Post a Comment

<< Home