This time it's important
posted by Gabriela on Thursday, February 28, 2008|

Today I took the anatomy test. I think I did well, but I don't want to get my hopes high. You never know. Yesterday I stayed until 4 a.m. studying (lower and upper limb), something I've never done before, but you know, desperate times, desperate measures.

I really need to get a good grade to prove myself that I can do it, and that I can do better. I need to feel better about myself. I know it's stupid to care this much about grades, and believe me, I have never cared, but this time it's important.

A 70 would be good, but I do want more than that. Anyway, 70 is enough, I don't ask for more, as mediocre as that may seem.


XoXo
Gaby

Labels: , ,




1 Comments:

Blogger Just a girl said... on 10:45 PM  

Hang in there, Gaby. I believe you can do it. It won't be easy, but that doesn't mean that you can't do it.

x
Just a girl

Post a Comment

<< Home