Somehow unexpected
posted by Gabriela on Friday, February 29, 2008|

I got an 86 on the anatomy test! How great is that? I know it doesn't seem that great, but believe me, it is. Most of my classmates didn't even get to 70, and the only grade better than mine was one 88 and it doesn't even count, but that's a different story.

The reaction of my classmates was somehow unexpected. Not that I care, but I guess it was impossible for them to believe that I deserved that grade. They didn't say much but I noticed they have assumed it had been luck or a mistake. I really don't care. They better get used to it, because now that I know that I can do it, I will. I don't blame them though, I've never been that good, or good at all, but they'll see.

I'm much more determined this time. Cellular biology keeps being a problem though.


XoXo
Gaby


P.S. Today I tasted unexplained jealously and sadness for one second, and just remembering the image brings back to me that "thing" to my stomach. I'll tell you later, I don't want to ruin my happy post.

Labels: , , ,




1 Comments:

Blogger Voegtli said... on 7:10 PM  

Well done, congratulations :-)

Post a Comment

<< Home