Merry Christmas
posted by Gabriela on Saturday, December 23, 2006|

When do you realize you're a total Grinch? When you argue five times in one day because of Christmas related subjects: gifts, gifts, gifts, gifts. And you end the final discussion with something like: "What do gifts and food have to do with Christmas?!" (I ran out of arguing material.)

I don't know why am I such a Grinch, I can't recognize what I hate about Christmas. I just know that I do.


So I guess I can wish you a...

Merry Christmas!

Who am I fooling...wish me luck.


XoXo
Gaby

Labels:




1 Comments:

Blogger Fate said... on 8:01 PM  

I wouldnt' say that your a grinch. Just maybe you don't have the money or time to shop.

Family and friends should understand that, and ya.

Anyways. I am off to update my blog. And...

MERRY XMAS! & a happy new year!

Post a Comment

<< Home