I won't say
posted by Gabriela on Saturday, January 27, 2007|

I hear the phone ringing, and I wish it's not for me. I don't feel like talking to anyone, I don't feel like explaining something I don't understand. I don't want to explain, why I don't feel like going anywhere. And I don't want to hear again the questions: Why are you so quiet? Are you bored? Are you sleepy? Are you okay? I'm just sad! But I won't say.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I know there's something wrong.

This one question in my mind: Why can't I be happy?

XoXo
Gaby

Labels:




2 Comments:

Blogger j said... on 9:13 PM  

It seems like every teenage girl I know is going through the same thing.

Does that mean it's teenage hormones? I don't know. But I hope you feel better Gabby!

Blogger Sarah said... on 10:07 PM  

i know exactly how you feel.....

Post a Comment

<< Home