Calling all bitches
posted by Gabriela on Sunday, January 07, 2007|


Really, why can't I be a bitch? After my last post, I kept repeating to myself: "Really, why can't I?" I've read "Getting in Touch With Your Inner Bitch" by Elizabeth Hilts, I know the basics. I can do it. How hard can it be? Bitches do it all the time.

Okay. Who am I fooling?! It's hard to be a bitch when you're someone like me, shy, self-conscious, sweet, insecure, and non-bitchy. But it can't be impossible. Can it? I know it won't be easy, but I'll work hard to get there. That's my goal, I didn't have one, and now I do. How cool is that?

All bitches out there, come share any tips and knowledge with me, it would really help me.

And now, some inspiring words by Madonna from the back cover of "Getting In Touch With Your Inner Bitch"

I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.

On a side note, my dead ex-best friend called. Turns out, the only time she called me in all Christmas break, was one of the few times I had a plan. A few months before I would have cancelled my plan, but not now. I'm a bitch now. Ok, that was not bitchy. I just didn't feel guilty about it, or cancellled my plans for someone who probably only called because nobody else was available. So, I'm proud of myself.

XoXo
Gaby

Labels: ,




1 Comments:

Blogger j said... on 7:17 PM  

I think the best thing for you to do right now is what you're doing - not dropping everything for that ex-best friend of yours and continuing about as if it doesn't matter. She'll get the hint and when she sees how much it doesn't bother you, she'll smarten up a little. If not, then eff her lol.

Someone like you; someone shy, self-conscious, sweet, insecure and non-bitchy isn't meant to be a bitch. Bitches lack empathy, which you do not. Do you honestly want to be more like them? I'd rather feel too much then not at all. I'd rather have one good friend then a million bitchy, back stabbing friends. It may get a little lonely sometimes but at least I won't cry over rumours about me right?

Being tough, ambitious and knowing exactly what you want doesn't make you a bitch - it just means that you've got direction in your life. Which is a good thing.

Post a Comment

<< Home