Could have been worse
posted by Gabriela on Monday, December 25, 2006|

Christmas Eve wasn't as bad as I had expected. We all got together at my aunt's house, we had dinner and presents, as we listened to the same CD over and over again. And the dogs barked outside begging to be let into the house (never happened). =(

Presents were boring boring boring.
  • A baby blue sweater
  • A beige sweater
  • Santa Claus pillow
I loved the Santa Claus pillow, and was amazed of how the two sweaters were the same style, just different color. I didn't love them, but I won't change them. Meh.

I knew exactly what we were having for dinner because I helped a little in the kitchen. But was surprised when I saw some lobster and shrimps which I love. I couldn't resist this temptation, so I ate a little. Then the real dinner was served and I ate some turkey, salad, and pasta, and drank a big glass of Coke (yummi).

When I arrived home, I hugged my little french poodle who spent Christmas Eve home alone.
And vomitted the whole dinner before going to sleep.

Still, it could have been worse.


XoXo
Gaby

Labels:




3 Comments:

Blogger Will said... on 1:16 AM  

Merry Christmas!

I been too busy with my Christmas to know if was good or bad. I would guess that's a good thing.

Anyway, I hope you know that I'm still out there and I'm starting to write again. I hope you still keep up with me. I'm trying to keep up with you.

Blogger GeminiWisdom said... on 1:08 PM  

That whole vomiting thing was by accident, right?

Blogger Gabriela said... on 4:31 PM  

will:

Hi, that should be good. I knew you were still out there, I just didn't know what was going on. And sure, I'll keep up with you. Thanks for visiting.

geminiwisdom:

Yes, a disgusting yet relieving accident.

Post a Comment

<< Home