My Mc Crush
posted by Gabriela on Friday, December 29, 2006|

Yesterday I passed by my Mc Crush's house, it was the first time I saw it, probably the last. I think I'll never see him or his house again, but it doesn't make me sad. He used to be my crush but now he's more like a nice memory. Anyway, I think he'll transfer to another school, and I'm not her friend or anything, so buh-bye.

I never knew why he talked to everyone except me. He asked for a pencil to everyone but me, for a sheet of paper, and even touched everyone (boys and girls) except me. And they were almost strangers, just like me. What the fuck?! I don't know if it was because he knew I liked him, or because he just didn't see me. I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

Still, I remember the few times when we talked. Those memories will always live with me. =)


XoXo
Gaby

Labels:




1 Comments:

Blogger Philip Del Ricci said... on 10:10 AM  

Hello Gabby -

Sorry to break topic on your post. I just dropped by to thank you for renting my BLOGExplosion billboard. I just finished putting up a welcome post for you and I'll try to mention your site a couple of more times through the week.

Peace,

P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass

Post a Comment

<< Home