Little things I hate
posted by Gabriela on Tuesday, March 04, 2008|

I thought I would feel better about life if I did good at school, like I would feel good about myself, less dumb and less worthless, but I'm still quite empty. I'm not liking life, I think it actually sucks. I know people (including myself) say that too many times. But I don't care. I don't care if that's completely immature, and if it's just complaining about little things I hate.

I don't care because for a reason I feel like crying, and for a reason I want to stay in bed and hide forever. I hate happiness while I'm being miserable, actually all the happiness makes me realize how miserable I am, you know. Like I wouldn't even notice or bother to complain if everyone was as miserable as I am. It's not right for me to say this, but I hate people for being happy when I haven't been happy for quite a while, I hate life.

Sometimes it just hits me, I'm not that special, and I don't have much. I couldn't possibly blog about it, it's just too much, and things I've hidden inside for a reason.

I hate not being as special as I want to be, and I hate not having things I want. As spoiled as all my complaints may seem...that's the way it is.

Sometimes I feel like God has forgotten about me, because I know I have waited, and I have coped with all of it, and he doesn't seem to care at all. He doesn't even bother to give me a break.

I guess this is one of those days when I feel like dying or something.


XoXo
Gaby

P.S. I know I will hate myself for blogging about this, it's just too pathetic, but I can't help it, it's all true.

Labels: , ,




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 12:19 PM  

sounds like you're feeling a little depressed. Just don't do anything stupid. I don't want to read about you in Yahoo headlines.

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 4:52 AM  

The only reason I'd think of this as pathetic is because you haven't gone on about these things enough. It's alright to hate life, as long as you justify it :P
Cogito Ergo Doleo - Latin... meaning... I think, therefor I am depressed
In my case I think too much, way too much... into these little things...
But don't let them get you down, live for the things you love, all these miserables times are just there to make the "happier" times seem even better....
and I hate people who smile all the time too... and the excessively nice ones... they just seem so fake and act like life is so f*cking perfect...
and it seems like you're the only one who doesn't feel that way, but I don't think so...
Maybe they're just really good at hiding it... and pretending as though everythings fine....
But anyway... I hope you're feeling better now... if not then you better blog more about it and at least make use of this... I'd call it 'Constructive Depression' ;)
The best way I could think of to get out of it is to either think about it alot, justify everything, and when you do you'll find that these little things are nothing much, and you'll learn to live with them...
OR you could just keep them off your mind, we all have our ways...
anyway
this is a long comment o.O
I better end it here :P
tc

Blogger Gabriela said... on 5:30 PM  

celise:

don't worry I won't, and even if I did it wouldn´t be in Yahoo. lol.

stfallen:

I am feeling better, I go through these things a lot, but I'm okay now, I just put aside all those things for a while.

LOL. Sometimes I feel like I hate people in general... it's horrible I know.

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 5:44 PM  

No matter how bad it seems: it can only get better.

That's what my mom tells me whenever I'm feeling this way...

Don't forget to live for tomorrow, no matter how bad today was!

Post a Comment

<< Home