Pretty two-faced
posted by Gabriela on Monday, March 03, 2008|

Someone implied I was a two-faced person today. I don't know if he was talking about me, but it felt like it. It's not something I feel bad about, though. Sometimes I am two-faced. The weird thing: I almost feel good about myself for developing the ability to talk kindly to someone I really hate. If that makes me two-faced. Then...oh well, too bad.

I used to be this one-faced simple girl, but it didn't work, so I had to change, and now I'm a pretty two-faced girl. I know it's bad, but I'm not going to lie about it. To be honest, I'm even proud of this because I couldn't do it before. If I didn't like someone, I couldn't even look at the person, but now I can be kind and even friendly to those I despise. And I feel good because I can control all my anger, hatred or whatever, and I can be kind. Sometimes people like me while I hate them. What can I do about it...

I'm not that two-faced though. I would never talk shit about my true friends. And I will always do what I say, like I would never pretend I'm a super honest person if I wasn't (but I am, I swear). And I try not to judge people, because I know someday I could do whatever that person is doing.

Well, there it is. One of the things I shouldn't blog about because it doesn't make me look good. But, for what it's worth, I used to be good, but I really had to change, because it wasn't healthy, being a one-faced naive girl. It's better this way, I even feel bitchy. It's like my inner bitch is free every now and then.


XoXo
Gaby

Labels: ,




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 7:43 PM  

If we all posted about our good qualities, it would just sound like something to say in a dating ad. In a way, everybody is two-faced. Even I make fun of people sometimes :)

Post a Comment

<< Home