Almost happy me
posted by Gabriela on Tuesday, March 20, 2007|

Today I went to school feeling like crap. But after a while I started being "me". I'm still not sure who's the real me, the almost happy or the almost depressed. But the almost happy me went to school today, and had a normal not bad day. Nothing happened.

I really don't want to be left behind, I'm so scared. Everyone will move on to new and better things, and I'm left here with nothing. I hate myself for being "boring", or whatever is the reason for my meaningless life. Maybe tonight I'll go to sleep and will cry. Hopefully not.

Thanks for everyone who commented yesterday, it means a lot. I'll visit all of your blogs tomorrow. And I think I'm better now. I hope you're better too. =)


XoXo
Gaby

Labels:




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 7:38 AM  

I think that, in some way, days like yesterday (day before yesterday now) are necessary. You can't know what feeling good is like until you have felt bad. And while I don't wish you to EVER feel that bad again, it does give those of us who have been there a bit of bleak perspective.

I wish I could snap my fingers and SHOW you that you'll get through all this and be a better person for us; there are millions of us out there, who have gone through or are going through some of the pain you're dealing with. We all have our scars, and we all have our badges of honor for making it through the black pit that others never even know is there.

{{{Big hugs}}}

Blogger Shelly said... on 12:07 PM  

I have alot of those same days then when I do have a good one I try to appreciate it even more. But my downfall is that whenever I feel good I can't help but wait for the bad to happen. Hang in there. Shelly

Blogger Gabriela said... on 5:40 PM  

christi:

Well, yes, I guess. I think I know that I'll get through this, but I'm still scared of what will happen tomorrow.

shelly:

Ha, I think that's my downfall as well. it sucks a little. LOL.

Blogger j said... on 8:02 PM  

See? Not even a day later and you were feeling better =) Curse those teenage hormones eh. I get that way ALL the time too. Its frustrating! But you won't be left behind, and your life isn't meaningless. It's just beginning!

Post a Comment

<< Home