The perfect kind
posted by Gabriela on Monday, February 19, 2007|

Have you ever met someone who's just addictive? I know I have.

I love those kinds of friends, I just can't get enough. And sometimes they're not even good friends, or good persons, or at least not the best ones in the category. I'm aware of that, but I like spending time with them. They're fun and entertaining, sometimes you can't really trust them though.

On the other side, there's this weird kind I like to call annoying friends. How original...Anyway, they're people I can't stand because they are... have I said ANNOYING?! Oops, I think I have. All I can say is their insecurities are all over the place. I try to be patient about this, because I know they're good people, and they're good friends, they just lack confidence. And if someone knows about lacking confidence, that's me (actually I think everyone knows something about the subject). So, I try to be patient because I kinda know what it's like to feel so insecure. I have to admit, sometimes I feel like yelling: "Get over it!". But then again, I wouldn't like someone to yell that at me during one of my insecurity moments.

In the end I wonder what kind am I. I hope I'm addictive but trustworthy. Though I can qualify for annoying a lot of times...

Luckily I have friends that are not annoying, and not addictive. Friends that share same ideas and thoughts with me, so I get along with them really well, and they're really good friends. Those are the perfect kind. Don't you think?

I think I have 2 of that kind, but they're not available at the time. =(

Still if I ever need someone, I know I can ask them for help. I just don't spend time with them lately...


XoXo
Gaby

Labels: ,




6 Comments:

Blogger Voegtli said... on 12:55 AM  

Hello. Your blog is really cool. Have a nice day. Peter (from Switzerland but living in Africa)

Blogger GeminiWisdom said... on 12:38 PM  

Hey Gaby,

I went to the post office today and picked your wonderful gift. I ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTELY LOVE IT! I totally forgot that I had requested it. It's the perfect shade of peach. I loved it so much that I blogged about it. Maybe you'll get more requests. I know those people on the East Coast will need them more than I do

Blogger j said... on 10:05 AM  

Do you know whats more annoying then people with insecurities? People who fake it for attention. I hate that.

I'm friends with a wide circle too - some are "annoying" friends, some are friends that I have a deep connection with, and others are just people I hang out with for fun times - where no serious talk or commitment is required. Weird.

Blogger pumuckl said... on 1:56 AM  

miss misery is right... and actually, maybe it WOULD help if someone yells at you "just bloody get over it and stop whining!". shock therapy, kind of :-)

I like your blog a lot.... found it via Peter/worldman, a friend of mine...

have a good day

Blogger Voegtli said... on 11:51 AM  

Hello. Thank you for coming back to my blog. Yours is very refreshing and I added it on mine. You will find it under "my favorite blogs" with the title "a refreshing forever 17". Peter

Blogger Gabriela said... on 10:46 PM  

worldman, thanks, I liked your blog as well.

geminiwisdom, I'm glad you liked it.

miss misery, I know, those friends are weird. I have some of them, luckily I know that they're not my real friends, just people I know. So, I don't expect much from them.

pumuckl, it would be harsh though. I don't think I could do that, unless I couldn't control myself.

worldman, thanks for adding me, I'll add you to my links, later this week. When I have time.

Post a Comment

<< Home