Slept with a boy
posted by Gabriela on Friday, March 30, 2007|

I got drunk and slept with a boy. Sounds terrible, right?

Well it wasn’t. First of all, we only slept and talked, nothing else. Second, the boy was quite a boy. He was my crush a long time ago, he was all I wanted.

So the boy was great and so was the talk. I ended slightly embarrassed because I talked and did too much. But after all I’m still feeling overwhelmingly lucky.

It was nice. Better than nice. I have no words.

I think about it over and over again. And it makes me happy to remember how he hugged me, and what he said. But then I realize it’s nothing. I don’t know if it meant something to me. I’m pretending it was meaningless as it should have been. But I know uneasiness has taken over me. It’s too late for anything…

P.S. I find it hard to blog about this. That’s basically why I didn’t blogged in a while. I kept waiting for something else to happen so I wouldn’t have to blog about it. As you can see, I have nothing.


XoXo
Gaby

Labels: , ,




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 6:08 AM  

I like your template as well as this transistion between pages.

Well sleeping with a guy and having fun sounds really fun

Blogger Voegtli said... on 4:40 AM  

And to follow up with what "chase" said: Your are still young and have the right to have fun. Don't worry serious times will come. But lets wait for it for a long time. And that is what has kept me at 35, even if on paper I am 64 year old.

Blogger GeminiWisdom said... on 12:01 AM  

Sleeping, but not sleeping-sleeping with a guy is always good. It means both of you are comfortable enuff with each other to just talk and do nothing more. Even if you wanted to do more.

Blogger j said... on 8:03 PM  

Sometimes meaningless make out sessions can be good for the soul. Sex is a great stress releaver! Or at least, thats what my boyfriend tells me lol!

Post a Comment

<< Home