Again
posted by Gabriela on Monday, April 16, 2007|

Hi guys. I'm still alive. Just really busy with school. That's why I haven't written, that and my constant procrastination. Well, at least there's something stable in my life.

I've been changing moods drastically these days. The other day I arrived home, wanting to forget about everything. The catastrophe? I realized everything has consequences. I know it is obvious, but I thought I had escaped from one. Guess what? I didn't.

Remember I slept with a boy? Well, thank God I only slept (really innocent). But since then...things have been confusing.

He used to be my crush, but I had already forgotten about him by then, and that's probably why I wasn't shy that night, that and the tequila. I didn't expect it and still got it. So I thought I was lucky and nothing else would happen afterwards. So wrong...

I can't stop thinking about him. I have to say it. And the other day I realized it. After denying it the whole time. He approached and talked to one of my friends, and I was there. And I couldn't even look at him, just like the old times... And I couldn't say anything, he wasn't just anyone. And I couldn't help noticing what I was for him, just anyone. Again, just like the old times...

That day I felt definitely hopeless. And I still am, just not that desperate.

What can I do...Nothing. School will be over in about a week, and hopefully I'll forget about him. Just like I did before.

I can't believe I did it again. Great, Gaby.

XoXo
Gaby

Labels: , ,




5 Comments:

Blogger justina said... on 10:57 AM  

I understand your feelings.
It is very depressing when you realise you are so insignificant to the one you have crush on.

Blogger Unknown said... on 1:46 PM  

Actually, what I wouldn't give to have problems that seemed as "simple" as that... these things will pass. But it sucks to wait...

Anonymous Anonymous said... on 7:02 PM  

I agree with Janet. However, if you want to vent some more, I'm looking for "first crush" stories on my blog. C'mon over and check it out. (coming to you via Gemini Wisdom)

Blogger j said... on 8:21 PM  

You are not insignificant to your crush, you are just shy. You'll feel more comfortable in your own skin in time :)

Blogger Unknown said... on 7:31 PM  

justina, yes it is. Nothing new though.

janet, I know right? I just can't believe that...well I can't explain what he means ot me. Just a lot for so long. It's unbelievable.

skylar knight, thanks for coming by. I think now it's a little late for me to share my story. I've just been so busy. =S I'll visit your blog anyway.

miss misery, I do feel better now.

Post a Comment

<< Home