Bored and boring face
posted by Gabriela on Saturday, April 28, 2007|

Once again, the same excuse.

I've been super busy with final exams. That's why I haven't blogged at all, since...well, anyway.

I'm getting tired of being me. Especially when I'm so boring. Really, why am I so boring? Just my face...has something that is bored and boring at the same time. So pathetic.

Let me explain. When I'm with my friends I often get lost in my own thoughts, especially when there's more than one friend with me. You see, I don't have to really participate in the conversation or whatever is going on at the moment if they're doing okay on their own.

Focusing on what I'm doing at the moment requires great effort, smiling, laughing, and talking requires an even greater effort. So I just sit there quiet with my bored and boring face. Not caring of what it looks like, until people ask and say...."Are you okay?" "She's so serious." "She's so quiet." Sometimes I even wish to be...what was that horrible word? Oh yeah, normal.

I'll blog tomorrow as well, about something happy I hope.


XoXo
Gaby

Labels: , , ,




3 Comments:

Blogger No BS said... on 9:30 PM  

No one is boring unless they label themselves as such. Do not worry about what others think. Be happy in your own uniqueness!

Blogger j said... on 9:30 AM  

I agree completely with what no bs said. Perhaps its just the people you're hanging with; if they can't keep you interested in the conversation then they must be the boring ones.

Don't worry, the next step is college where you're bound to meet more people who have the same interests as you!

Blogger Unknown said... on 10:20 AM  

no bs, everyday it gets more dificult to accept myself...

miss misery, believe me they're not boring. But yeah, looking for same interests sounds like something I need.

Post a Comment

<< Home